Resinate UltraCast 48oz Kit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $60.00 Sale
- Unit price
- Sold out
1.42L (48 Oz) Kit
- Resinate UltraCast Resin is a deep pour casting resin that can be poured up to 2 inches thick at a time
- Crystal clear finish even when poured thick
- Can be used with silicone molds to create jewelry, coasters, dice, pen blanks, etc!
- Can be used with wood to make river tables
- Can be top coated with either our Epoxy Resin or Professional Resin
- Can also be top coated with food-safe oils and waxes
- Can be turned on a lathe once fully cured
- Please note, as this is a deep pour resin, the viscosity is thinner than our other resins to allow for bubbles to escape easier during thicker pours. Since the resin mixture is thinner than usual, added colors may mix together instead of staying separated.
- This kit comes CLEAR but can be mixed with other pigments such as Mica Powders, Acrylics and liquid dyes
- Once fully cured for a full 48 hours will dry hard and rigid.
- Glossy Finish
- Dries in 48 hours @ 20 degrees Celsius (dry time may vary depending on thickness of pour and amount of product used)
- 2 – 3 Minute mixing time
- If doing large deep pours, such as for a river table, we recommend attempting to cool the resin during curing (such as with a fan or AC). This will minimize shrinkage as well as ripples in the surface of the final coat. Any ripples or uneven finish can be expected on large pours and can be sanded out.
- Zero VOC formulation
- Low Odor
- Food safe once cured
1.42 L (48 Oz) of our UltraCast Resin will cover approximately 85 square inches (0.59 square feet) at 1 inch thickness.
Adding product to your cart